Amando Natural Stone – Mission & Vision
Amando Natural Stone is strengthening the environment and communities we live in, collaborating with construction professionals and home owners by sourcing and supplying handcrafted and custom cut interiors and exteriors natural stone.
We are guided by principles of good stewardship, concern for the environment and respect for each other.
“Amando Natural Stone is what we do to support our community, our contribution to make this world a better place, a place where your children and ours will live in. It’s our passion to offer not only products to build your home or space but to contribute to the construction of healthier and secure environments that reflect individuals and families lifestyles.
I was inspired by my father who became ill as a byproduct of working in the construction industry. At Amando Natural Stone it’s our mission to support our community, what we do it’s our contribution to make this world a better place by helping build healthier and beautiful spaces where your children and ours will live in.
Natural stone is usually consider a luxury item, but it’s also a high performance building material. When we build with quality, long lasting materials, it is a better investment over all.”
Principal – Amando Natural Stone
WHAT WE REPRESENT
- More than a 100 years of combined experience in the natural stone industry and we use it to make sure our customers are 100% satisfied with our products.
- During this journey, we have had the opportunity to work in the private and public sector providing materials for the construction of homes, restaurants, hotels and public places and have supplied our clients with 500 m2 and up to 20000 m2 of tile.
- The expertise of our team in handling natural stone gives us the ability to work in all kind of projects from the smallest to the largest and more detailed one.
- We supply slabs, sinks, countertops*, tile for flooring and wall covering, stairs, crown moldings, fountains, columns, garden accents such as benches and planters/pots, fireplaces, veneer, flagstone and custom carvings.
- We count on state of the art facilities in with all the necessary equipment for rolling, cutting, polishing, and carving of any natural stone. This allows the supply of projects at a large and small scale.
- We have engaged in the manufacture of all types of marble and cantera stone, we control the extraction from the mine to the installation of cantera stone and marble that has been exported to Italy, the United States and Canada.
- A production plan of up to 2970 m2 ground surface
- A warehouse of up to 16000.00 m2 ground surface
- High-performance Cantera and Marble natural stone cutting and polishing machinery
We are concerned about the environment in our efforts to maintain our social responsibility. We count with filter press that allows us to reuse the water we occupy throughout our processes, our facilities have lighting of low power consumption and we are part of a recycling project.
We are committed and passionate about what we do, and we demonstrate our professionalism through high-quality services and customer satisfaction, if you have any questions or comments please contact us, we will gladly assist you.